Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hulu Anime Update** Origin** Spirits of the past**


I finally got my first Anime Press Release from Hulu. I am pretty excited to watch it. I know I have a LOT of Hulu Anime Reviews to get up here so I'll start on them later this week. Please watch Hulu and let me know what you think about it.

Today, we introduce the popular Origins: Spirits of the Past as the first Anime film on the Hulu service.



Since we started adding Anime to the Hulu service a little less than six months ago, our users have asked that we continue to add more content as it becomes available. Understanding that it can be difficult to find legal ways to watch high-quality Anime online, we’ve committed to bringing the best Anime to Hulu. You can also find a number of other Anime shows on Hulu including current episodes of Naruto Shippuden, Naruto, Bleach and Death Note to name a few.



Please let me know if you have any questions and make sure to visit www.hulu.com/anime for a more in-depth look at Hulu’s Anime Channel. Thanks.



Brandon Boone

brandon@hulu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers